Lower Back Pain
Lower back pain is one of the main causes of difficulty in everyday, routine functions.
Pain in the lower back is the most common form of work-related disability and the main reason for absence from work.
Eight out of ten people in the United States endure at least one attack of lower back pain in their lifetime. The most common age group is 30-50. Most occurrences of back pain subside after a few days, but many people suffer from chronic back pain, and even go as far as an operation on the spine – a high risk, complex procedure.
What Are the Most Common Causes of Lower Back Pain?
- Nerve injuries
- Muscle injury
- Injury to ligaments and tendons
- Injury to spinal vertebrae
These Injuries Are the Result of Various Causes:
- General wear and tear
- Work that requires long periods of sitting
- Lifting or carrying heavy objects while bending at the hip instead of at the knee
- Lack of physical activity
- Fast and strenuous sports, such as running, biking, tennis, basketball and soccer, which may put strain on the skeletal-muscular system, mainly on the spinal vertebrae and discs, thus causing harm.
- The sciatic nerve – pressure on the sciatic nerve is one of the most common causes of back pain.
- Spinal stenosis – this condition usually develops as a result of accumulated degeneration in the vertebrae structure, placing pressure on the nerves and causing pain.
- Herniated or protruding disc – the spinal discs are separated by a cushioned, flexible, gelatinous disc situated between each of the vertebrae. When the outer layer of this disc ruptures and the liquid inside leaks out through the surrounding fibers, this may cause direct pressure on the root of the nerve inside the spinal canal.
- Non-specific back pains – most back pains are diagnosed as non-specific. In other words – pain that does not have a clear cause.
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
- Physical or chiropractic therapy
- Drug therapy – pain relievers, anti-inflammatory pills, opioids – these achieve an easing of pain by suppressing the central nervous system and are a high risk of addiction and to developing resistance to the pill’s effect. There are also drugs from the benzodiazepine class – psychoactive pills with calming (sedative), muscle relaxing effects
- Treatments from the branch of alternative medicine – massage, Shiatzu, Tuina, acupuncture, hydrotherapy, osteopathy, etc.
- Low level laser treatment whether in pain clinics or with the B-Cure Laser device, the only mobile device for use at home that provides low level laser just like the immobile machines used in pain clinics, covering an area of 4.5 sq. cm and penetrating to a depth of 4 cm into the soft tissue
What Are the Benefits of B-Cure Laser for Treating Lower Back Pain?
B-Cure Laser provides breakthrough laser therapy, offering the power of professional lasers as used in clinics, in a lightweight portable device that can be used from the comfort of home.
No medications are required, the treatment is safe, effective and provides lasting pain relief.
B-Cure Laser’s restorative power is provided by advanced laser technology.
B-Cure Laser is placed in contact with the skin, allowing the photon energy to penetrate the tissues. This stimulates the body to produce adenosine triphosphate otherwise known as ATP, which carries energy within the cells. The ATP interacts with various biomolecules inside the cells, promoting normal cell function and enhancing the body’s natural healing processes.
Patients recover from muscular, skeletal, and nerve injuries as cells regenerate faster and function better.
Research has proved that using the B-Cure Laser for lower back pain provides cells with more energy to perform their functions, to maintain health and well-being and to regenerate and heal following injury.
Therapeutic effects of LLLT (laser phototherapy) include:
- Increased production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)
- Increased cellular metabolism
- Increased collagen production
- Increased enzyme production
- Increased protein synthesis
- Improved blood circulation
- Improved lymphatic flow and drainage
- Reduced inflammation
All this serves to boost the body’s natural healing power, targeting the root causes of pain and providing rapid relief.
B-Cure Laser is unique with a beam that covers a surface of 4.5 cm, making it possible to treat a wide range of painful conditions easily, effectively and quickly.
B-Cure Laser is now available for home use and has been proven clinically effective and safe. The treatment has no known side effects and is a natural and non-invasive method for treating many types of orthopedic conditions.
B-Cure Laser is safe for all ages, does not harm the eyes, and there is no need for protective eyewear during use.
What are the benefits of B-Cure Laser?
- Accelerates healing and reduces chronic pain
- Reduces pain, inflammation and the consumption of drug therapy
- Non-invasive and non-surgical treatment
- Suitable for all ages
- No side effects
- Clinically proven
- Easy and safe for home use